I really late with this one, but I really haven’t gotten on in a while so it’s not entirely my fault. 🙂 This time it is the “Very Inspiring Blogger” award. I have ~Lady Day of 75 Kaleidoscopes to thank. I am honored that I was nominated by her because I myself am very much inspired by her works. Thank you very much for the nomination R.L. King!
So let’s take a look at the rules.
Rule 1: Display the award logo somewhere in your blog. ↑
Rule 2: Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
Rule 3: Share seven things about yourself that people don’t already know.
1) I’m not very good at this Ü. I base some of my poems on songs I love or sometimes people I love (who doesn’t).
2) Like most people, I have started hundreds of discussions but never let them be finished or settled because I am constantly changing the subject.
3) I am very much a potty-mouth
4) I’m a very energetic person. (Not hyper, but energetic.)
5) I always make sure the first thing I do in the morning is listen to music (7 out of 10 times it will be David Bowie)
6) You can always find me quoting lyrics from a song or lines from a movie in just about any given situation.
7) Finally, number 7. I love learning new things and am constantly studying, it may be about how the brain works or how a slinky works, as long as I’m learning something.
Rule 4: Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
#1 Hollyanne from hollyanne gets poetic
#2JadedHeart from Thoughts From A Jaded Heart
#3 Ami Fidèle of Perplexing Thoughts
#4 If Only
#6 David Eric Cummins of The Noise of Silence
#7 Jessica Davis of Authored Angioplasty
#8 Wendy Strohm
#9 Boomie Bol
Rule 5: Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
Whew, that was some work, but at least no ‘explain why’ this time. 🙂 Thank you once again to R.L. King, I truly appreciate it. 🙂